Details / What you get?
TOUR DE FRANCE
27 June-19 July 2020
TOUR DE FRANCE
27 June-19 July 2020
ALL PACKAGES EXCLUDE:
Any and all accomodation not mentioned/ specified.
Any and all domestic and international flights not mentioned/ specified
Any and all meals not mentioned/ specified
Any and all transfers not mentioned/ specified
Any and all sightseeing excursions not mentioned/ specified
Any and all Items and costs of a personal nature
Any and all meals and drinks not mentioned/ specifies
Any and all costs accrued during excursions not mentioned/ specified
Travel and medical insurance
WHAT WILL I RECEIVE FROM SPORTSNATION?
• Travel Itinerary
• Match Tickets
• Hotel Voucher if required
• Air Ticket if included in your package
• Merchandise voucher if included in your package
• Travel Insurance if included in your package
• Lanyard for your match tickets and transfers
• ToePorn SA Flag Socks
WHAT CAN I EXPECT ON MY TRIP?
• Our corporate groups enjoy the luxury of local English-speaking guides and Sportsnation representatives to assist you with your transfers, check in’s and match day mania, but to keep costs down for the individuals we dont offer this service.
• In your itinerary we try to include some limited local knowledge to set you off in the right direction and we are always only a phonecall away if you have any administrative issues with accomodation or tour related products.
WHAT DO I DO IF:
I lose my match ticket:
• Should you lose your match ticket or if it is stolen, it is UNREPLACEABLE. Please make sure that you keep your match tickets in a safe place at all times.
A typical travel insurance policy will have coverage for a traveler’s main concerns, including trip cancellations, medical emergencies, travel delays, and lost luggage. Most policies are built to be comprehensive toprotect travelers from a variety of events that may cause a financial loss before or during their trip. It isn’t a prerequisite but it is highly recommended and for only R500pp its certainly advisable. For more information visit http://www.tic.co.za
For the avid traveller getting from point A to point B is part of the adventure but if you’d like us to organise transfers from the Airport to the Hotel and back as well as match day transfers we are more than willing and able to assist. For this tour the additional transfers are R750pp.
The best part about a sports tour is feeling the part, allow us to help you with this customized package just for this tour which includes a bag, cap & shirt all for only R500pp.
We’re going green and will send you all your travel documents through our customised app, but in order to send you your merchandise we will need to courier it or you’re welcome to collect from Pretoria, Centurion or Johannesburg. Courier costs within SA are R150pp.
Should you wish to add a night, book flights or upgrade your tickets please feel free to contact us directly firstname.lastname@example.org
BOOKING PROCEDURE AND CONFIRMATION
On receipt of your payment, Sportsnation will contact our supplier/s to make your reservations. Once our suppliers have confirmed everything with us, we will revert to you with the relevant information. Sportsnation will communicate any changes that have taken place to the status of your booking throughout the booking process.
Should our supplier/s for any reason be unable to confirm your reservation, we will give you the option of a full refund, or an option to amend the services required with a revised quotation for your consideration.
Partial payment terms are available for select events. Please check with one of our sales representatives via email@example.com
Purchased ticket(s) are non-cancellable and non-refundable.
If you have purchased any Non-Ticket/Flight/Accommodation Product, you are entitled to cancel the purchase of such Non-Ticket Product within fourteen (14) days of the date of delivery of the relevant Product please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any cancellation requests.
In the situation where a cancelation is still possible a cancelation fee will apply. Please contact your agent to request the cancelation fee relevant to your package.
Should an event be cancelled (and not rescheduled) and the promoter offers no form of financial compensation, we will in no way be liable or responsible for providing refunds, nor any form of compensation, be it financial or other.
These Terms of Sale do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. For further information about your statutory rights please contact relevant consumer representative bodies.
Purchases from us may be subject to handling fees, credit card fees and delivery fees. Prices are from a starting price per person sharing, subject to change and availability. Please note that the price printed on a Ticket is usually its initial face value rather than the purchase price. You will not be entitled to a refund on the basis that you have paid a higher price than the face value of the Ticket. The price paid for a Ticket represents its true value at the time of purchase. Prices may vary and you will not be entitled to a refund if the price of similar Tickets subsequently changes.
Whilst we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any Product you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. If the price displayed was higher than the correct price, we will refund you the difference. Where the Product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will contact you regarding the price difference before dispatching the Products to you. However, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing, we do not have to provide the Products to you at the incorrect (lower) price. If we are unable to contact you after making reasonable endeavours to do so, you agree that we may treat the order as canceled. If you choose to cancel after you have already paid the incorrect price, you will receive a full refund from us.
Hereunder we have provided helpful information regarding the relevant Visa process, however, it is still your sole responsibility to follow up on the correct procedure should anything have changed since our last investigation into this process.
South African passport holders need a VISA to enter France.
An applicant has to apply in person for biometrics.
South African passport holders can now see their short-stay Schengen visa ready within 48 hours, 2 business days from the time the application is lodged until the passport is made available for collection. However, this is not an absolute guarantee and therefor it is advised that an application is lodged at least 2 weeks prior to travel.
How to Apply
1. Gather all your documents. These include:
• A passport that is less than 10 years old, is valid for at least three months beyond your date of return to South Africa, and that has two blank pages for stamps.
• Two recent ID photographs in ISO/IECI format.
• Supporting documents (originals and copies). You can use the visa wizard to determine what supporting documents you will need to submit with your visa application.
2. To start your visa application, you will need to create an account on the France-Visas website.
3. Fill out the application form. You will be guided through the process by on-screen explanations.
4. Book an appointment at the Capago Visa Application Centre in Cape Town, Johannesburg, or Durban. Ensure you allow enough time before your departure date to schedule an appointment and have your application reviewed.
• For a short-stay visa, you should submit your application at least 15 days before your date of departure.
• For a long-stay visa, you should submit your application at least one month before your date of departure.
5. Attend your appointment. You will need to take your passport and all the required documents to your appointment. You will also submit biometrics (photo and fingerprints) and pay the visa fees on the day of your appointment.
6. Once your visa application has been submitted by Capago, you will be able to track its progress.
7. As soon as Capago has notified you, collect your passport from the visa application centre or wait for it to be delivered (if applicable).
Short-stay Schengen visa:
Adult (+12 years) – EUR 60 (about R936)
Minor (6-12 years) – EUR 35 (about R546)
Child (under 6 years) – free
Capago service fee:
EUR 27 (about R421)
Passport delivery – R220
VIP Premium Lounge – R600
ID photos – R90
Document printing – R3 per copy
• Your appointment confirmation letter.
• Your passport with at least 2 blank pages. The passport number must be identical to the one mentioned in the appointment confirmation letter.
• A file containing all the required documents presented in the same order as on the list of required documents. Be sure to take the originals as well as copies.
• All the supporting documents mentioned in the visa wizard.
• Enough cash to cover the cost of the visa and the visa processing fees.
Johannesburg – French Consulate
Address: Standard Bank Building, 191 Jan Smuts Avenue, Cnr. 7th Avenue, Parktown North, 2196
Telephone: (011) 778 5600
Cape Town – French Consulate
Address: 78 Queen Victoria Street, Gardens, Cape Town, 8001
Telephone: (021) 423 1575
The Tour de France is an annual men’s multiple stage bicycle race primarily held in France, while also occasionally passing through nearby countries. Like the other Grand Tours, it consists of 21 day-long stages over the course of 23 days.