Details / What you get?
AUSTRIAN GRAND PRIX
01-04 July 2021
AUSTRIAN GRAND PRIX
01-04 July 2021
ALL PACKAGES EXCLUDE:
Any and all accomodation not mentioned/ specified.
Any and all domestic and international flights not mentioned/ specified
Any and all meals not mentioned/ specified
Any and all transfers not mentioned/ specified
Any and all sightseeing excursions not mentioned/ specified
Any and all Items and costs of a personal nature
Any and all meals and drinks not mentioned/ specifies
Any and all costs accrued during excursions not mentioned/ specified
Travel and medical insurance
WHAT WILL I RECEIVE FROM SPORTSNATION?
• Travel Itinerary
• Match Tickets
• Hotel Voucher if required
• Air Ticket if included in your package
• Merchandise voucher if included in your package
• Travel Insurance if included in your package
• Lanyard for your match tickets and transfers
• ToePorn SA Flag Socks
WHAT CAN I EXPECT ON MY TRIP?
• Our corporate groups enjoy the luxury of local English-speaking guides and Sportsnation representatives to assist you with your transfers, check in’s and match day mania, but to keep costs down for the individuals we dont offer this service.
• In your itinerary we try to include some limited local knowledge to set you off in the right direction and we are always only a phonecall away if you have any administrative issues with accomodation or tour related products.
WHAT DO I DO IF:
I lose my match ticket:
• Should you lose your match ticket or if it is stolen, it is UNREPLACEABLE. Please make sure that you keep your match tickets in a safe place at all times.
A typical travel insurance policy will have coverage for a traveler’s main concerns, including trip cancellations, medical emergencies, travel delays, and lost luggage. Most policies are built to be comprehensive toprotect travelers from a variety of events that may cause a financial loss before or during their trip. It isn’t a prerequisite but it is highly recommended and for only R500pp its certainly advisable. For more information visit http://www.tic.co.za
For the avid traveller getting from point A to point B is part of the adventure but if you’d like us to organise transfers from the Airport to the Hotel and back as well as match day transfers we are more than willing and able to assist. For this tour the additional transfers are R750pp.
The best part about a sports tour is feeling the part, allow us to help you with this customized package just for this tour which includes a bag, cap & shirt all for only R500pp.
We’re going green and will send you all your travel documents through our customised app, but in order to send you your merchandise we will need to courier it or you’re welcome to collect from Pretoria, Centurion or Johannesburg. Courier costs within SA are R150pp.
Should you wish to add a night, book flights or upgrade your tickets please feel free to contact us directly email@example.com
BOOKING PROCEDURE AND CONFIRMATION
On receipt of your payment, Sportsnation will contact our supplier/s to make your reservations. Once our suppliers have confirmed everything with us, we will revert to you with the relevant information. Sportsnation will communicate any changes that have taken place to the status of your booking throughout the booking process.
Should our supplier/s for any reason be unable to confirm your reservation, we will give you the option of a full refund, or an option to amend the services required with a revised quotation for your consideration.
Partial payment terms are available for select events. Please check with one of our sales representatives via firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchased ticket(s) are non-cancellable and non-refundable.
If you have purchased any Non-Ticket/Flight/Accommodation Product, you are entitled to cancel the purchase of such Non-Ticket Product within fourteen (14) days of the date of delivery of the relevant Product please contact us at email@example.com for any cancellation requests.
In the situation where a cancelation is still possible a cancelation fee will apply. Please contact your agent to request the cancelation fee relevant to your package.
Should an event be cancelled (and not rescheduled) and the promoter offers no form of financial compensation, we will in no way be liable or responsible for providing refunds, nor any form of compensation, be it financial or other.
These Terms of Sale do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. For further information about your statutory rights please contact relevant consumer representative bodies.
Purchases from us may be subject to handling fees, credit card fees and delivery fees. Prices are from a starting price per person sharing, subject to change and availability. Please note that the price printed on a Ticket is usually its initial face value rather than the purchase price. You will not be entitled to a refund on the basis that you have paid a higher price than the face value of the Ticket. The price paid for a Ticket represents its true value at the time of purchase. Prices may vary and you will not be entitled to a refund if the price of similar Tickets subsequently changes.
Whilst we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any Product you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. If the price displayed was higher than the correct price, we will refund you the difference. Where the Product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will contact you regarding the price difference before dispatching the Products to you. However, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing, we do not have to provide the Products to you at the incorrect (lower) price. If we are unable to contact you after making reasonable endeavours to do so, you agree that we may treat the order as canceled. If you choose to cancel after you have already paid the incorrect price, you will receive a full refund from us.
Hereunder we have provided helpful information regarding the relevant Visa process, however, it is still your sole responsibility to follow up on the correct procedure should anything have changed since our last investigation into this process.
South African passport holders need a VISA to enter Austria.
South African passport holders have to schedule an appointment for submitting their visa application in person at the Austria Visa Application Center(s).
Visa applications take up to 15 calendar days to process.
How to Apply
• All applicants must apply in person at the embassy in Pretoria: 1109 Duncan Street, Brooklyn, Pretoria
• Appointments must be made by phone by calling: 087 940 3471, you will be required to pay a fee of €13.58 by credit card over the phone, or you can prepurchase a PIN from Pick `n Pay for €17.44 (in Rands) which you will enter on the phone. This call will allow you to query further info required and schedule an appointment with a consultant.
• This information was correct at time of publishing but we always advise that you check all the visa requirements on the consulate’s website before purchasing flights and again before applying for the visa.
Cost of Austrian Visa
Cost is €60 per adult
Amount is payable in Rands, cash to the consulate, check with consulate for current exchange rate (tip: take more than enough money if unsure of the exchange rate, in small notes, this will make it easier if the embassy does not have change)
Austria Visa Requirements
• Completed application form
• South African Passport valid for at least 3 months beyond your date of return with at least 2 fully blank pages
• Two recent passport-sized colour photographs (specify to your reputable photographer it is for a Schengen visa)
• Copy of paid-for return ticket from South Africa to Austria
• Proof of foreign exchange purchased or suitably high credit card limit shown on a statement (R600 per day if you have pre-paid accommodation)
• Proof of prepaid accommodation – special requirements exist if you’re applying to stay with someone in Austria, enquire directly with the consulate for these
• Travel insurance covering medical and repatriation costs up to €30,000
• Proof of employment/full-time study (eg letter from employer/educational institution stating you are taking leave and when you are expected back)
Kindly note that it is mandatory to make an appointment for submission.
Submission Timings: 08:00 to 12:30 and 13:30 to 15:00 Monday-Friday
Passport retrieval time: 10:00 to 12:30 and 13:30 to 16:00 Monday-Friday
Please contact our call Centre +27 (0) 124253001
between 08:00 to 12:30 and 13:30 to 16:00 Monday – Friday
Address: 1st Floor Rivonia Village, Corner Rivonia Boulevard and Mutual Road, Sandton, Johannesburg
Address: Unit 409, 4th Floor, 91 -123 Cowey Road(Problem Mkhize), Essenwood, Durban, 4000
Address: Office 504, 5th Floor, 47 On Strand, Strand Street, Cape Town
The Austrian Grand Prix is a Fédération Internationale de l’Automobile sanctioned auto race which was held in 1964, 1970–1987 and 1997–2003. The Grand Prix returned to the Formula One calendar in 2014.