Details / What you get?
9 May-1 June 2020
Budapest,Hungary to Italy
9 May-1 June 2020
Budapest,Hungary to Italy
ALL PACKAGES EXCLUDE:
Any and all accomodation not mentioned/ specified.
Any and all domestic and international flights not mentioned/ specified
Any and all meals not mentioned/ specified
Any and all transfers not mentioned/ specified
Any and all sightseeing excursions not mentioned/ specified
Any and all Items and costs of a personal nature
Any and all meals and drinks not mentioned/ specifies
Any and all costs accrued during excursions not mentioned/ specified
Travel and medical insurance
WHAT WILL I RECEIVE FROM SPORTSNATION?
• Travel Itinerary
• Match Tickets
• Hotel Voucher if required
• Air Ticket if included in your package
• Merchandise voucher if included in your package
• Travel Insurance if included in your package
• Lanyard for your match tickets and transfers
• ToePorn SA Flag Socks
WHAT CAN I EXPECT ON MY TRIP?
• Our corporate groups enjoy the luxury of local English-speaking guides and Sportsnation representatives to assist you with your transfers, check in’s and match day mania, but to keep costs down for the individuals we dont offer this service.
• In your itinerary we try to include some limited local knowledge to set you off in the right direction and we are always only a phonecall away if you have any administrative issues with accomodation or tour related products.
WHAT DO I DO IF:
I lose my match ticket:
• Should you lose your match ticket or if it is stolen, it is UNREPLACEABLE. Please make sure that you keep your match tickets in a safe place at all times.
A typical travel insurance policy will have coverage for a traveler’s main concerns, including trip cancellations, medical emergencies, travel delays, and lost luggage. Most policies are built to be comprehensive toprotect travelers from a variety of events that may cause a financial loss before or during their trip. It isn’t a prerequisite but it is highly recommended and for only R500pp its certainly advisable. For more information visit http://www.tic.co.za
For the avid traveller getting from point A to point B is part of the adventure but if you’d like us to organise transfers from the Airport to the Hotel and back as well as match day transfers we are more than willing and able to assist. For this tour the additional transfers are R750pp.
The best part about a sports tour is feeling the part, allow us to help you with this customized package just for this tour which includes a bag, cap & shirt all for only R500pp.
We’re going green and will send you all your travel documents through our customised app, but in order to send you your merchandise we will need to courier it or you’re welcome to collect from Pretoria, Centurion or Johannesburg. Courier costs within SA are R150pp.
Should you wish to add a night, book flights or upgrade your tickets please feel free to contact us directly firstname.lastname@example.org
BOOKING PROCEDURE AND CONFIRMATION
On receipt of your payment, Sportsnation will contact our supplier/s to make your reservations. Once our suppliers have confirmed everything with us, we will revert to you with the relevant information. Sportsnation will communicate any changes that have taken place to the status of your booking throughout the booking process.
Should our supplier/s for any reason be unable to confirm your reservation, we will give you the option of a full refund, or an option to amend the services required with a revised quotation for your consideration.
Partial payment terms are available for select events. Please check with one of our sales representatives via email@example.com
Purchased ticket(s) are non-cancellable and non-refundable.
If you have purchased any Non-Ticket/Flight/Accommodation Product, you are entitled to cancel the purchase of such Non-Ticket Product within fourteen (14) days of the date of delivery of the relevant Product please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any cancellation requests.
In the situation where a cancelation is still possible a cancelation fee will apply. Please contact your agent to request the cancelation fee relevant to your package.
Should an event be cancelled (and not rescheduled) and the promoter offers no form of financial compensation, we will in no way be liable or responsible for providing refunds, nor any form of compensation, be it financial or other.
These Terms of Sale do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. For further information about your statutory rights please contact relevant consumer representative bodies.
Purchases from us may be subject to handling fees, credit card fees and delivery fees. Prices are from a starting price per person sharing, subject to change and availability. Please note that the price printed on a Ticket is usually its initial face value rather than the purchase price. You will not be entitled to a refund on the basis that you have paid a higher price than the face value of the Ticket. The price paid for a Ticket represents its true value at the time of purchase. Prices may vary and you will not be entitled to a refund if the price of similar Tickets subsequently changes.
Whilst we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any Product you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. If the price displayed was higher than the correct price, we will refund you the difference. Where the Product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will contact you regarding the price difference before dispatching the Products to you. However, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing, we do not have to provide the Products to you at the incorrect (lower) price. If we are unable to contact you after making reasonable endeavours to do so, you agree that we may treat the order as canceled. If you choose to cancel after you have already paid the incorrect price, you will receive a full refund from us.
Hereunder we have provided helpful information regarding the relevant Visa process, however, it is still your sole responsibility to follow up on the correct procedure should anything have changed since our last investigation into this process.
South African passport holders need a VISA to enter Italy.
Before visiting the Visa Application Centre, you are required to schedule an appointment on this website under schedule an appointment.
Applicants should always apply minimum 15 working days before the intended journey.
Applications can not be lodged earlier than one month prior to the departure date.
How to Apply
1. Before visiting the Visa Application Centre, you are required to schedule an appointment on this website under schedule an appointment.
• To make an appointment for submission of application at the Italy Visa Application Centre Click schedule an appointment
• Should you experience an issue with scheduling an appointment reach out to the following address for further assistance email@example.com
• The appointment wait time may go up to 15 working days and that the Italian Consulate’s working time is – 10 calendar days. Hence, please plan your travel accordingly and apply for your visa one month ahead of your trip.
• Before applying, please ensure you are very clear on your ‘purpose of visit’ – we are here to assist and help you through the entire visa application process but are not permitted to advise or guide you on choosing a visa category. We have no say on whether you will be granted a visa or how much time it will take to process, as this is entirely the prerogative of the Consulate of Italy,Johannesburg to decide on.
2. Please review the Requisite Documents required at the time of submission.
• List of Additional documents are as below and they are available for download in Downlaod forms section of each Visa category
• Ancestry Declaration
• VFS Refund Form
• EU Declaration
• Host Declaration
• Lettera d’Affari
• Parental Consent form
• Passport Collection Proxy form
• Proof of Accommodation
• Proof of Funds
• Proof of Residence
• Relative Declaration
• Short Stay Schengen Form
• Long Stay Visa application form
• Insurance has to cover the day of departure and the day of arrival +7 days after date of arrival in South Africa (this in case the person misses the flight and there are complications in re-routing through to South Africa).
3. Track your Application at any time through our website or call centre to know the status of your application.
• A visa application cannot be submitted without prior appointment at the Consulate of Italy,Johannesburg.This information was correct at time of publishing but we always advise that you check all the visa requirements on the consulate’s website before purchasing flights and again before applying for the visa.
Cost of Italian Visa:
VISA CATEGORY : VISA FEES IN ZAR
Schengen Visa Short Stay Adult (Over 12 years) 977
Schengen Visa Short Stay child (6-12 years) 570
SERVICE AMOUNT IN ZAR
VFS Service Fees 191
Printing 7 5
Assured Courier 225
The passport cannot be older than 10 years. SA Passport must be valid for at least 3 months from date of return.
Please also provide Copy & Original of the previous passport(s)
• Colour ID Photos
Two recent (2) Colour ID photos taken within the past 6 months as required by Schengen Standards.
• Schengen Application Form
All necessary fields to be neatly and accurately filled in. Form must be signed by applicant (3 signatures per form). In case of minors, the form MUST be signed by both parents.
• Travel insurance
Please provide the Certificate pages of your travel insurance (Schedule of benefits, policy wording or claim form is not required). The Certificate page must display name of insured person, policy number, amount of cover (minimum € 30,000) and duration of cover.
• Proof of Transport
All confirmed return flights tickets from South Africa as well as flight/ferry/train/bus/taxi tickets showing entry/exit between all Schengen Countries MUST be provided. Name of applicant must appear on all proof of transport.
• Proof of Accommodation
It is essential to have 100% accommodation for the entire period of stay in the Schengen area, therefore all confirmed bookings of hotels / apartments / rentals / backpackers are necessary.
• Proof of Funds
Latest 3 months bank statements or credit card statements or Forex receipt (full name of applicant must appear).
• Proof of Employment
Signed confirmation on a company letterhead showing that the applicant is currently employed and will return to resume his/her duties upon return to S.A and indicating the monthly salary and/or and a recent pay slip if applicable.
• Proof of Residence
A recent utility bill, bank statement or telephone account from the last 3 months that features the name of applicant and the physical address.
• Proof of Payment
Proof of payment of visa & service fees: A receipt of cash deposit at Nedbank branch.
VFS Global provides photos which are 100% compliant with the Schengen Requirements and International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) Standards, printed on quality gloss paper using Biometric technology at R75 per applicant.
Pretoria – Embassy of Italy
Address: 796 George Avenue, Arcadia, 0083
Telephone: 012 423 0000
Business Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, 09:30 – 12:00 Wednesday, 14:00 – 16:00
The Giro d’Italia is an annual multiple-stage bicycle race primarily held in Italy, while also starting in, or passing through, other countries. The first race was organized in 1909 to increase sales of the newspaper La Gazzetta dello Sport; and is still run by a subsidiary of that paper’s owner.