Motogp 2023 MALAYSIA (10-12 NOV)
From R33,600.00 pp
Circuit: Sepang International
Date: 10 – 12 November 2023
Want to travel with your own herd?
Email us for bespoke group packages and
Leave no Alpacaneer behind! #letustakeyouthere
- Accommodation in Kuala Lumpur for 4 nights, Breakfast daily.
- Race tickets per person as specified in the programme.
- Scheduled Race Day transfers to and from the circuit – Saturday and Sunday only.
- On-site expert guide for all assistance
- Opening dinner Friday night
- Souvenir merchandise
“OFFSIDE” PACKAGE EXCLUSIONS
- All items not listed under “Qualifying”.
- Transfers are quoted to our preferred booked hotel – if applicable. Date and routing changes at an additional cost.
- International flights and airport taxes.
- Track transfers not mentioned.
- Visa – if required.
- Tips, porterage, and gratuities.
- Items of personal nature such as telephone calls, laundry etc.
- Main Grandstand Seating
- Tickets will be disseminated 5-7 days before the event (where applicable).
- Unfortunately, there are no guarantees that seats will be together.
WINGLESS PRICE STARTING FROM (TOTAL excluding flights)
SHARING | Per person R 33 600.00
SINGLE | Per person R 40 685.00
CHOOSE TO ADD OPTIONAL EXTRAS:
- A typical travel insurance policy will have coverage for a traveler’s main concerns, including trip cancellations, medical emergencies, travel delays, and lost luggage. Most policies are built to be comprehensive to protect travelers from a variety of events that may cause a financial loss before or during their trip. It isn’t a prerequisite but it is highly recommended. For more information contact us directly email@example.com
- The best part about a sports tour is feeling the part, allow us to help you with this customized package just for this tour with our wide range of items available from our Sports Store.
- Should you wish to add a night, book flights or upgrade your tickets please feel free to contact us directly firstname.lastname@example.org
“BREAKDOWN” BOOKING PROCEDURE AND CONFIRMATION
All packages are NETT.
Full payment is required to secure services for the selected Grand Prix package.
A Courier supplement for documentation and merchandize to outlying areas will apply.
Prices are subject to rate of exchange fluctuations & availability at the time of booking. Sportsnation reserves the right to amend the rate of exchange on the final invoice.
All packages are subject to change until the final invoice is processed with the updated exchange rate.
Flights, Rail and Hotel cancellations/ change fees apply.
Event tickets are non-refundable.
Sportsnations standard terms and conditions apply.
Click on the link below to view the standard Terms Conditions https://www.sportsnation-travel.co.za/our-terms/
WHAT WILL I RECEIVE FROM SPORTSNATION?
- Travel Itinerary if applicable
- Event Tickets
- Air Ticket if included in your package
- Merchandise voucher if included in your package
- Travel Insurance if included in your package
WHAT CAN I EXPECT ON MY TRIP?
- Our corporate groups enjoy the luxury of local English-speaking guides and Sportsnation representatives to assist you with your transfers, check in’s and match day mania, but to keep costs down for the individuals this service is not included in our online packages.
- If applicable, in your itinerary we try to include some limited local knowledge to set you off in the right direction and we are always only a phone call away if you have any administrative issues with accommodation or tour-related products.”
WHAT DO I DO IF:
My luggage is lost:
- Please keep your airline baggage check-in slips in a safe place. These will be required by the airline to track your luggage, in the event should it be lost.
I lose my Event ticket:
- Should you lose your Event ticket or if it is stolen, it is UNREPLACEABLE. Please make sure that you keep your tickets in a safe place at all times.