FA CUP FINAL(25 May)
From R37,500.00 pp
- 4* Accommodation for 2 nights, Breakfast daily.
- Inner Circle (formerly known as Club Wembley)
(NOTE: Guest must be a Home Team or Neutral Supporter.)
Match dates can change for a variety of reasons, including live TV broadcast selections, and also to accommodate matches in European and domestic cup competitions. We will not be liable for any costs in the event of a fixture change.
- Inner Circle (formerly known as Club Wembley) –
Blocks 205, 215, 238, 240 or similar
- Padded seats with armrests and drinks holders
- Access to Inner Circle concourse lounges with TVs and entertainment
- Food & drinks available to purchase
WINGLESS PRICE STARTING FROM (TOTAL excluding flights)
SHARING | Per person R 37 500.00
SINGLE | Per person R 45 900.00
ALL PACKAGES EXCLUDE:
- Any and all accommodation not mentioned/ specified.
- Any and all domestic and international flights not mentioned/ specified
- Any and all meals not mentioned/ specified
- Any and all transfers not mentioned/ specified
- Any and all sightseeing excursions not mentioned/ specified
- Any and all Items and costs of a personal nature
- Any and all meals and drinks not mentioned/ specifies
- Any and all costs accrued during excursions not mentioned/ specified
- Travel and medical insurance
- Visa services
WHAT WILL I RECEIVE FROM SPORTSNATION?
- Travel Itinerary
- Match Tickets
- Hotel Voucher if required
- Air Ticket if included in your package
- Merchandise voucher if included in your package
- Travel Insurance if included in your package
WHAT CAN I EXPECT ON MY TRIP?
- Our corporate groups enjoy the luxury of local English-speaking guides and Sportsnation representatives to assist you with your transfers, check in’s and match day mania, but to keep costs down for the individuals we don’t offer this service.
- In your itinerary we try to include some limited local knowledge to set you off in the right direction and we are always only a phone call away if you have any administrative issues with accommodation or tour related products.
WHAT DO I DO IF:
I lose my match ticket:
- Should you lose your match ticket or if it is stolen, it is UNREPLACEABLE. Please make sure that you keep your match tickets in a safe place at all times.
- A typical travel insurance policy will have coverage for a traveler’s main concerns, including trip cancellations, medical emergencies, travel delays, and lost luggage. Most policies are built to be comprehensive to protect travelers from a variety of events that may cause a financial loss before or during their trip. It isn’t a prerequisite but it is highly recommended. For more information contact us directly email@example.com
- Should you wish to add a night, book flights or upgrade your tickets please feel free to contact us directly firstname.lastname@example.org
BOOKING PROCEDURE AND CONFIRMATION
On receipt of your payment, Sportsnation will contact our supplier/s to make your reservations. Once our suppliers have confirmed everything with us, we will revert to you with the relevant information. Sportsnation will communicate any changes that have taken place to the status of your booking throughout the booking process.
Should our supplier/s for any reason be unable to confirm your reservation, we will give you the option of a full refund, or an option to amend the services required with a revised quotation for your consideration.
Partial payment terms are available for select events. Please check with one of our sales representatives via email@example.com
Purchased ticket(s) are non-cancellable and non-refundable.
If you have purchased any Non-Ticket/Flight/Accommodation Product, you are entitled to cancel the purchase of such Non-Ticket Product within fourteen (14) days of the date of delivery of the relevant Product please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any cancellation requests.
In the situation where a cancelation is still possible a cancelation fee will apply. Please contact your agent to request the cancelation fee relevant to your package.
Should an event be cancelled (and not rescheduled) and the promoter offers no form of financial compensation, we will in no way be liable or responsible for providing refunds, nor any form of compensation, be it financial or other.
These Terms of Sale do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. For further information about your statutory rights please contact relevant consumer representative bodies.
Purchases from us may be subject to handling fees, credit card fees and delivery fees. Prices are from a starting price per person sharing, subject to change and availability. Please note that the price printed on a Ticket is usually its initial face value rather than the purchase price. You will not be entitled to a refund on the basis that you have paid a higher price than the face value of the Ticket. The price paid for a Ticket represents its true value at the time of purchase. Prices may vary and you will not be entitled to a refund if the price of similar Tickets subsequently changes.
Whilst we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any Product you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. If the price displayed was higher than the correct price, we will refund you the difference. Where the Product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will contact you regarding the price difference before dispatching the Products to you. However, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing, we do not have to provide the Products to you at the incorrect (lower) price. If we are unable to contact you after making reasonable endeavours to do so, you agree that we may treat the order as canceled. If you choose to cancel after you have already paid the incorrect price, you will receive a full refund from us.